I was on a phone call with one of my mentors, who has traveled the world extensively during his consulting career. He told story after story of the exotic meals he had eaten, some he enjoyed and others that didn’t treat him kindly. Then, in reverent tones, he spoke of the delicious coffee that he experienced and the pleasure it had brought him. It was one of those inspiring conversations. Number three is out of respect to my friend.
- You will build your business or organization by focusing on the smallest viable audience. “Everyone” is not your target.
- A principled life is built upon a set of theories you choose to believe. Listen to those who awaken something in you.
- There is little in life more enjoyable than a cup of strong coffee after a delicious meal.
- Pay attention to your thoughts. “As a person thinks in their heart so are they.”
- You will never feel like you “made it!”