Spring has officially arrived, but it may take some time to shake off the habits I embraced this winter. I have loved working remotely and in seclusion, and while in many ways I was more efficient and productive, I have a sense I lost something fundamental. More on that later.
Here are the five lessons I learned this week.
- “Much learning does not teach understanding.” Lao Tzu
- “We cannot solve today’s problems with the same level of thinking that created them.” Keith Merron
- Stop grinding and take a walk!
- Looking at the BIG picture is crucial. “Kritik” is a German word used in strategy and means stepping back to look at the whole picture and how changing this affects that.
- Open the windows and let the breeze blow through.