Spring has arrived, but this week you wouldn’t have a clue. Winter’s grip remains strong, and it has wreaked havoc on my mental state. Nevertheless, I am spending lots of energy staying pleasant with all I encounter. Here are five lessons I learned this week.
- If you don’t change anything, the future won’t be different from the past.
- “All speech that moves men was minted when someone’s mind was poised and still.” R.E.C. Browne
- Simply knowing about things has never improved our lives a great deal.
- We succeed in big moments through small daily practices.
- The blooming daffodils are a welcome sight on this blustery day.