I had a good week. No, not everything went as planned, two appointments fail to show up, and my number of potential client inquiries were down. But I got a meeting scheduled that has been months in the making as well as a potentially game-changing opportunity. So, like you, my week was a lot of hard work sprinkled with a bit of discouragement and loads of elation. Here are a few things I learned.
1. Business is all about relationships.
2. Being courteous is always the right thing.
3. Deference is bestowed initially. Respect is earned over the long haul.
4. No one owes you anything.
5. The quality of your life and your business is ultimately up to you.
What did you learn this week?