Updated: Sep 22, 2019
One of my foundational principles is to "Always Be Learning," and one way I monitor my progress in this area is to list what I've learned at the week's end. Here's this week's list of lessons.
1. For good or bad, people always have their agenda.
2. I need to trust my instincts.
3. Ask for what you want (you may not get it but ask).
4. Break my big projects into small steps (remember how to eat the elephant).
5. Timing is everything (if something doesn't work out perhaps, I wasn't ready for it, or it wasn't ready for me).
6. Plan but adapt (be flexible).