It’s early Sunday morning, and I’m sitting outside reviewing my notes from the past week. Like you, I had some victories and some failures.
I did good work and work of which I’m not particularly proud. But I moved the ball forward, and that’s a win. Here are five things I learned this week.
1. The bar for businesses to provide excellent customer service is so low.
2. Creativity often comes while you are doing non-creative things like washing the dishes or mowing the lawn.
3. Everyone should tend a garden even if it’s one tomato plant.
4. Amateurs can do the work when the circumstances are ideal. Professionals can perform in all conditions.
5. There is nothing better than a gentle rain on a summer evening.
I would love to hear some of the lessons you learned this week.