It’s early Sunday morning as I type this post, a ray of sunlight is streaming through the window bringing with both warmth and hope. Here are a few lessons I learned this week.
1. There will always be more work to be done.
2. Changing your environment will change your perspective.
3. Some introspection is valuable. Too much is poison.
4. Trust yourself. Please.
5. Always foster these relationships in your life. A mentor, a peer, a student.
“The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches but to reveal to him his own.” — Benjamin Disraeli
6. The most important things are rarely the most popular.