Updated: Dec 18, 2019
No small business owner is alike. Each owner has unique personalities, habits and ideas. I’ve met stylish owners and others who pay no attention to such things. Some are boastful while others are humble. I’ve worked with young owners and mature owners.
My experience has taught me that there is no cookie-cutter business owner. Despite their differences, profitable small business owners do have a few similarities. All of them pay close attention to these nine areas.
1. Profitable small business owners make time to work on their business.
2. They pay close attention to their financials.
3. Building a positive work culture is purposeful.
4. Profitable small business owners take care of themselves and their intimate relationships.
5. Sales are a top priority and they know their numbers.
6. They focus on sustainable processes.
7. They keep informed about industry/economic trends.
8. Profitable small business owners aren’t afraid to take informed risks.
Pay attention to these areas, and you will dramatically improve your odds of increased profitability.
Contact me to learn more about Slark Consulting Group.